Providing teenagers, individual, couples, and family psychotherapy.
I also provide Teletherapy or 'on-line' therapy through SimplePractice. This is a confidential platform where we 'meet' via the internet for a regular 60 minutes session. I encourage you to look at SimplePractice and to ask me any questions about the process. This is only available to clients in California.
Treatment areas include:
- Therapy for Trauma, Depression, Anxiety Disorders and other mental health disorders.
- I provide Couples and Partners therapy: learn effective communication skills and how to perform 'repair work' in your relationship.
- Supportive and caring therapy for those experiencing bereavement and loss.
- I use Cognitive Behavior Therapy to help and support people who live with anxiety by teaching them skills to reduce the anxiety and manage its associated symptoms.
- I use Solution Focused Therapy to help people who are in recovery from Addiction and Chemical Dependency. (Drugs, Prescription Drugs, Pornography, Gaming).
- Therapy for families struggling to cope with a life-threatening medical condition.
- Tools to help adults and teenagers manage symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that range from therapy for depression and addiction to couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs. I provide education and therapy, and will refer clients to other mental health providers, such as a psychiatrist for a medication consultation as needed. I have access to many resources in the community and am a firm believer in a treatment team approach for specific mental health issues.